Skip to main content

Missing my fellassss....

Garut, 23 September 2009
Ouuw yeahh.. ni blog ditulis tanggal segituu.. dan di publish sekarang.. 27 September 2009,. Here we go..
Lebaran dah lewat 3 hari kemaren,, en,, it should be a beautiful moment,, but none to me.. It such an ordinary stuff you know,, suck!
Annndd.. forget bout that, know I’m looking at the photos of mine and friends.. Gosh, it was so cute and happy face on all! Now 10.27 PM.. and I still working on my tasks,, To end boringness, I looking this pictures, and feeling so.. MISSING THEM! Hahaha… it’s hard to confess that I really really really misses them all! When we celebrated new year at POMA boarding house! When we hangout to Bandung, spent our money for nothing! Hahah,, nope, but for priceless experience.. when we spent our vacation on Dede’s village.. IBUN! Which unlisted on map! (It’s true,., google earth doesn’t show that village!) Hahaha.. Vacation on my home.. GARUT! The most beautiful, peaceful town, full of nice and kind people.. Ah, it such a long long time ago.. Looking pictures when we were go to the beach.. and, we canceled to slept there, coz the rumor about short semester register.. Damn! It was shocking us that time.. Remember when we ate super duper meatball,, and hey! Did you remember when we were all walking trough the long long street to found meatball?? Haha.. Ridiculous! Then I and Irham turned back to took a car.. Hahaha.. How stupid I was that time!
When we PLENOS every week, ah, there are so much sweet experiences with you guys.. and now I’m missing you so much.. huhuuu,, I miss to playing UNO with you, yelling on street, taking photos in every places we visit, juicing some gossips, studied till dawn, arrrghhh.. I’m gonna miss those every little things we did together.. I can’t imagine my future life WITHOUT you guys,, haaa,, I could just cry right know for imagining that..


Ni waktu kita jalan kaki yang jauh bangedddd...

Ni waktu di desanya si Dedek bahar yang kgk ada d map! HAHAHHAA

dan ini waktu kmaren ke pantai Pamempeuk d Garut yang amat indah itu lohh..

A week without you, just like a year! And how could I live without you forever maybe?? Oh no! It’ll like the end of the world to me.. (Lebay mode : Very ON!)
Here I wrote one of my fave songs lyric.. it’s all bout friendship..
ColdPlay
We never change

I wanna live life
And never be cruel
And I wanna live life
And be good to you

And I wanna fly
And never come down
And live my life
And have friends around

We never change, do we?
No, no
We never learn, do we?

So, I wanna live in a wooden house
I wanna live life
And always be true
I wanna live life
And be good to you

I wanna fly
And never come down
And live my life
And have friends around

We never change, do we?
No, no
We never learn, do we?

So, I wanna live in a wooden house
And making more friends
Would be easy

Oh, and I don't have a song to sing
Yes, and I sin every single day

We never change, do we?
We never learn, do we?

So, I wanna live in a wooden house
And making more friends would be easy

I wanna live where the sun comes out

Huhu,. It’s true babe..
And one more..
Barry Manillow with Can’t Smile Without You

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who'da believed that you were part of a dream?
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see, I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well I'm finding it hard leavin' your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm findin' it hard to do anything

You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm goin' through
I just can't smile without you...
What a song!! Hahah,, I’m so mellow right know.. Guys, I hope we can stand together, keep safe our belonging feeling.. Nothing can separate us! I believe in us,, coz you and me are build to last.. (so Melee.. hahah) and one thing you should know that I never ever regret what we did together, on bad or good, I always be around.. You know what, God made a special creature living things for me.. just a lucky person who can get that. And I called it FRIENDS.. Hahhayyy.. So lebay!
Let’s change the topic!
For your information! I’m attacking by stomach! A.k.a menwa Rahyang said.. From Lebaran ‘till now, I can’t stop my excretion! Why?? Because, four days long, I was ate meatball again and again.. Arrgghh, it’s hurting me! 10 times a day or more, I run to bathroom! And I lost my weight! Haha,, hooray and praised for that! But I’m not good! Doctor said, absorption on my colon are not doing well, so food and my liquid are flew again and again trough my stomach! Damnnnn….
I can’t eat hot and pepper food, cold drinks, and coffee! Can’t you imagine that! I can’t live without that!
Teruss, selama liburan ini, gw kagak maen kemana-mana., Cuma buang buang duit tama sii Fero alias Nyai ronggeng buat makan-makan,, terus tadi ada Edi maen-maen ke rumah makan-makan lagi.. udah deh! Ngebosenin banged gag siihh idup loooo?? Hahaha.. that’s why I want back to nangor soon! Even if other doesn’t.. But I want.. My life’s there.. ahaha.. Ngumpul ama anak2 SMA susah! Jadinya malah ngumpul ama temen-temen les deh di Bandung itu juga.. mangkanya.. pengen cepetan balik dehh..
Saking gag ada gawenya, gw akhirnya ngedit poto2 gw ama anak2.. Here it is.. You can take a look.. ahahha.. I’ll become an expert one day! Amin!




By the way, gw kudu bikin tugas segabrek dulu nii.. haahaha...
babaaayyyy...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kool Stuff!

Check this out! Here's the koolest song by dashboard confessional! It was so ME! Hahaha... Stolen We watch the season pull up its own stakes And catch the last weekend Of the last week Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced Another sun soaked season fades away You have stolen my heart You have stolen my heart Invitation only Grand Farewells Crash the best one Of the best ones Clear liquor and cloudy eyed Too early to say goodnight You have stolen my heart You have stolen my heart And from the ball room floor We are in celebration One good stretch before our hibernation Our dreams assured and we all Will sleep well Sleep Well Sleep Well Sleep Well you have stolen you have stolen you have stolen my heart I watch you spin around In your highest heels You are the best one Of the best ones We All Look Like We Feel you have stolen my you have stolen my you have stolen my heart

Penny Loafer and Vintage Looks

Okay okay.. Here's my another wishes.. (damn, i want everything i see.. -____- ) First: Penny Loafer Okaay, maybe it looks sooo soo out of date! Yes it is! But I like something classic, vintage, retro, or whatever it says.. A MUST HAVE ITEM FOR THIS MONTH !! 2. Vintage Outfits I want that look -___- but im too short.. no problemo! I'll fix it and look for some vintage stuff :)) And I'll mix all of them with my next black or brown penny loafer! Can't wait to looking for it!! ^^

HighSchool Flashback -unrated-

Hal apa yang paling ngebetein sepanjang idup gue? Kalo mau jujur si, ya pas gue diem di kosan gue yang berukuruan 3x3 meter beralaskan kayu dan berdindingkan bilik reyot yang kalo ada ujan langsung roboh. Heheh, gak seekstrim itu sih, tapi kamar dikosan gue tu emang kecil banget. Buat seorang cewe yang lagi ranum-ranumnya dan selalu ngerasa hot, young, and sexy, kamar jenis gini nggak banget kan? Yang hanya dilengkapi dengan Radio, teko listrik, Magic com, hape, en Laptop… Bawa TV, tapi gak bisa nangkep siaran kalo gak pake antenna luar. Bete gak sih lo kalo jadi gue?? Dan yang nambahin penderitaan gue, adalah temen-temen satu kosan gue yang sama sekali gak akrab ama gue. Macan semuanya! Gimana gue bisa idup coba? Dibilang gue jutek? Enggak sih, gue Cuma males aja kalo harus nyengir mulu tiap gue ketemu mereka. Dibilang baik? Yaeyalaaah… secara gitu gue yang always ngasih bantuan sebisa mungkin terhadap mereka yang membutuhkan. Kurang baik apaan coba gue? Tapi, ada 2 orang senior diko